JCECEB Engineering Counselling 2021 Application and Merit List

Admission in different government and private engineering colleges of Jharkhand is done based on JEE Main score. For taking admission in the engineering colleges of the state, students need to participate in JCECEB Engineering counselling. This counselling is conducted at the state level though JEE Main is conducted by NTA at the national level.



Who can participate in JCECEB Engineering Counselling 2021? 

A candidate must be a resident of Jharkhand in order to participate in this counselling. During registration for counselling, you are required to submit relevant documents (Residential Certificate) on JCECEB portal. If you fail to do so, your application is rejected and you are not allowed to participate in the counselling. 


Educational Qualification 

If you belong to General Category, you must secure at least 45 percent aggregate marks in Class 12 in PCM stream for taking admission in engineering colleges. Reserved category candidates are required to obtain 40 percent marks in Intermediate. 


JCECEB Engineering Counselling 2021 Application Date 

Registration for engineering counselling will begin shortly after the final publication of JEE Main 2021 merit list. After the release of JCECEB Engineering Counselling 2021 Application, candidates are required to register themselves on JCECEB portal and to submit all necessary documents.  


Join our Telegram Channel to get latest update on JCECEB Counselling 


Based on received applications, JCECEB publishes State CML (Common Merit List). Seats are allotted based on this merit list. Admission in government colleges BIT Sindri and UCET Hazaribagh or other private engineering colleges of Jharkhand are done through this counselling only.  



Required Documents  

Candidates need to submit required documents during registration for JCECEB counselling. If you cannot submit them, your candidature will be rejected and you are not considered for counselling. Hence, every candidate must ensure that they possess all necessary documents listed below before counselling. 


  1. Residential Certificate (issued by CO/SDO Civil/DC) 


    Caste Certificate (issued by CO/SDO Civil/DC) 


    Income and Asset Certificate for EWS reservation (issued by CO/SDO Civil/DC) 


    Income certificate up to 8 lakh Rupees for TFW seats 


    For availing reservation benefits certain candidates are also required to submit Disability certificate, Dependency certificate, etc. But these are not required for other candidates


Trending Posts of Exams Hub

How to Prepare Class 11 Biology?

How to Prepare Class 11 Chemistry?

How to Change Subject in CBSE Class 10 or Class 12?

How to Prepare Chemistry for Class 12 Board Exam?

List of Government Medical Colleges in Madhya Pradesh | AIIMS Bhopal

How to Change Basic Math to Standard Math in CBSE Class 10 Board Exam?

How to Pass in Physics in CBSE Class 12 Board Exam?

How to prepare Physics for Class 12 Board Exam?

MBBS Seats in Bihar under State Quota | UGMAC Counselling 2021

Pass Marks in Class 12 Bihar Board Exams